Public Building Commission of Chicago (PBCC)
• Provided direct Environmental Design services for five (5) Chicago Public Schools in the Roseland community participating in the PBCC 2013 School Investment Program Design/Build project. The Designs facilitated the repair, upgrade and renovation of the interior, boiler and mechanical systems; inclusive of accessibility upgrades.
Army Ammunition Plant, Joliet, IL
• Provided professional services in the development and testing of over 300 groundwater monitoring wells for various chemicals.
CERCLA Site Inspection – Nike SL-90
• This project consisted of CERCLA Site Inspection (SI) at a former Nike missile site (SL-90) in southern Illinois. The field work included sampling of shallow surface soil (auger), subsurface soil (ATV drilling using direct push technology), and sediment.
Illinois School District U-46
• Provide Asbestos and lead project management, air sampling and inspection.
• Provide Asbestos Building Inspections throughout campus when demolition/renovation work is anticipated.